Active – $80 per year
Associate – $125 per year
Student – $25 per year
Retired – $40 per year
* Please note, Chapter Membership is based on a calendar year and must be renewed on or after January 1st to maintain current membership status.
(See Bylaws, page 1, ARTICLE III – MEMBERSHIP)
Membership in the Chapter shall consist of individual persons working in or with hospitals or other healthcare facilities who are actively involved in risk management functions of that organization, or whose professional activities substantially involve healthcare risk management.
- ACTIVE Membership: A person who is involved in or responsible for risk management or who has demonstrated a bona fide interest in the field of healthcare risk management, patient safety, corporate compliance, health law, enterprise risk management and other related responsibilities and functions within a hospital or other healthcare facility.
- ASSOCIATE Membership: A person who provides risk management services to a hospital or healthcare facility who is not an employee of a hospital or healthcare facility, including but not limited to, a private consultant, an insurance representative, and a defense attorney not associated with a law firm which represents plaintiffs in medical malpractice matters.
- STUDENT Membership: A person who is an actively enrolled student and is not eligible under any other category of membership.
- RETIRED Membership: Past member of NC ASHRM, but no longer eligible based on Active or Associate Membership qualifications. RETIRED Membership status is excluded from Board of Directors service and carries no voting privileges.
Submit your new membership application and pay by credit card or PayPal.
Pay for your membership renewal by credit card or PayPal.